PAYMENT & DELIVERY
DESK BY MAPLE & Co, LONDON
Superb and original. Small Antique Mahogany
Desk by Maple & Co (stamped) dating from the late 19thC (late Victorian). The very highest quality of
design and construction. Total of nine drawers of graduated size all with
original handles, linings and matched set of Hobbs locks with key. Handcut
dovetails to the drawers. Superstructure with additional four small
drawers with brass galleries over and a fully fitted and lockable (Hobbs lock
with key) stationery compartment with original glass ink bottles. Original
light tan leather writing surface, nicely patinated and waxed. A
truly excellent desk in outstanding original condition. Polished sides and
rear and concealed wheeled castors under the plinths.
FEATURES - 4030 Antique Mahogany
Writing Desk by Maple & Co London
- Superb and original Antique Mahogany Writing Desk
by Maple & Co London (stamped)
- Dating from late 19thC (late Victorian)
- Excellent smaller size
- Excellent colour and proportions
- Many distinctive features including the
fully fitted stationery compartment with original glass ink bottles and
Hobbs lock (with key)
- Matching set of Hobbs locks with key to the
- Original brass handles
- Original light tan leather writing surface,
nicely patinated and waxed
- Concealed wheeled castors under plinths
- Many other features as described above
- Very highest quality desk
- 4030 Antique Mahogany Writing Desk by Maple & Co London
- Width = 48" (122cm).
- Depth = 26.5" (67cm)
- Overall height from floor = 40"
- Writing surface height from floor = 30.5"
- Kneehole height from floor = 23.5" (59.5cm)
- Kneehole width = 19" (48cm)
- Total of nine graduated drawers to the main
desk and four small drawers to the superstructure
- Fully fitted stationery compartment
Copyright © 2016 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.