How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
ANTIQUE WILLIAM IV WRITING DESK BY
THOMAS MASH, LONDON
Superb Small Antique Writing Desk in
Mahogany. William IV period. Stamped in two places by the maker, Thomas Mash,
102 Wardour Street, London. (Thomas Mash was in business at this address
from 1829 to 1839). The writing slope having
a tooled green leather writing surface inset.
Dummy drawer with twin turned wooden handles. The whole on finely
turned legs. Brass
working lock with key. Twin ink well recesses with lids with ivory
handles. Plain interior with support to hold the writing slope. An
excellent historic piece of furniture in very good order.
FEATURES - 4028 Small Antique William
IV Writing Desk by Thomas Mash, London
- Small Antique Writing Desk by Thomas Mash,
102 Wardour Street London (1829-1839)
- William IV period
- Excellent colour and proportions
- Hinged writing slope
- Excellent green tooled leather
writing surface inset into the moulded writing slope
- Dummy drawers to the front
with twin turned wooden handles
- Brass working lock and key
- Historic piece of furniture in very good
- 4028 Small Antique William IV Writing Desk by Thomas Mash, London
- Width = 31" (80cm).
- Depth = 21" (53.5cm)
- Overall height (max) = 33" (84cm)
- Height at front of slope = 28" (71cm)
- Kneehole height from floor = 23"
Copyright © 2014 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.