Woking, Surrey, UK
BLOG & NEWS
Share on Twitter
Read more about us
ANTIQUE MAHOGANY WRITING TABLE - HEAL &
Antique Writing Table in
Mahogany stamped Heal & Son. Excellent colour and proportions. Victorian. The
moulded top having
an excellent red leather writing surface inset over two frieze drawers to the
front and two dummy drawers to the rear. All drawers have turned wooden handles. The whole on reeded
knop and fluted tapering legs terminating in original castors with white
porcelain wheels. Brass
FEATURES - 3038 Antique Mahogany
Writing Table - Heal & Son
- Superb Antique Writing Library
- Stamped Heal & Son (Tottenham Court Road
- Excellent colour and proportions
- Excellent tooled red leather
writing surface inset into the moulded top
- Two working drawers to the front
with twin turned wooden handles. Two dummy drawers to the rear.
- Brass locks
- Original castors with white porcelain wheels
- Supported on reeded knop and fluted tapering
- Top quality small writing table
- Chair shown available separately.
- 3038 Antique Mahogany Writing Table - Heal & Son
- Width = 48" (122cm).
- Depth = 30" (76cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 30"
- Twin working drawers to the front and twin
dummy drawers to the rear.
Copyright © 2019 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.