PAYMENT & DELIVERY
ANTIQUE KIDNEY SHAPED DESK
A splendid Antique Kidney Shaped Pedestal Desk in the Sheraton style.
This Edwardian desk in rich mahogany has several unique features and is in
wonderful condition. Each of the nine drawers has delicate twin lines of
boxwood stringing inlaid into the drawer fronts. This same feature also
extends to the desk top and side and rear elevations. This Antique Kidney
Shaped Pedestal Desk has its original high quality brass swan neck handles as well are
the original brass lever locks with keys. The desk is supported on square
tapered legs terminating in the original brass wheeled castors. This is a
very pretty piece of Antique Office Furniture and is very practical given its
proportions and dimensions which are slightly larger than many other kidney
shaped desks of the Edwardian period.
- 2004 Antique Kidney Shaped Pedestal Desk
- Very high quality Antique Kidney Shaped
dating from the Edwardian period and in the Sheraton style
- Gold tooled leather writing surface in
chestnut brown, inset to the top
- Four graduated and bow-fronted drawers
flanking a large central drawer above the kneehole
- Twin lines of boxwood stringing inlaid to
all drawers, desk top, side and rear elevations
- Original high quality swan neck handles to
- Original brass lever locks to the drawers
- Brass keyhole liners to drawer locks
- Square tapered legs terminating in their
original brass-wheeled castors.
2004 Antique Kidney Shaped Pedestal Desk
- Width = 58" (148cm) x Depth (max) = 34"
- Writing surface height = 30" (76cm)
- Sitting height (floor to top of the
kneehole) = 23" (58.5cm)
- Kneehole width = 20" (51cm)
- Central drawer internal width = 19" (48cm)
- Central drawer internal depth (front to
back) = 18" (46cm)
- Central drawer internal height = 3" (76cm)
- Pedestal drawers internal widths = 10.25"
- Pedestal drawers internal depths (front to
back) = 19.5" (49.5cm).
Copyright © 2016 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.