How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
ANTIQUE VICTORIAN OAK PARTNERS DESK Ref
A very good quality Antique Victorian Oak Partners Desk.
Traditional twin pedestal layout with the familiar Partners Desk configuration
front elevation comprising nine graduated drawers and the reverse having three drawers and
two cupboards. Original brass handles, escutcheons, castors, wheels and
locks with keys. Superb older dark green, hand embossed, one piece leather
writing surface. Excellent proportions and condition.
Note: we have several Victorian Oak Desk
Chairs that match this desk.
FEATURES - 1032 Antique Victorian Oak
- Antique Oak Partners Desk dating from
the Victorian period
- Traditional nine drawer front elevation,
with twin cupboards to the rear
- Three graduated drawers to both pedestals,
with three drawers to the front and the rear frieze
- Twin cupboards to the rear elevation, one
with vertical dividers, the other with a removable shelf
- Superb dark green one piece hand embossed leather writing surface
inset to the moulded edge top
- Hand-cut dovetail joints to the
drawers. Each drawer with mahogany linings and base
- Original brass drawer handles and brass escutcheons to
- Brass lever locks with keys to all
drawers and cupboards
- Excellent condition and proportions
DIMENSIONS - 1032 Antique Victorian Oak
- Width = 60" (153cm).
- Depth = 42" (107cm)
- Kneehole width (measured between pedestals)
= 26" (66cm)
- Sitting or kneehole height (floor to the bottom of the
frieze) = 24" (61cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 31"
- Total of 12 drawers and two fitted cupboards
Copyright © 2015 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.