0560 175 2007
Mobile: 0754 564 1953
+44 (0) 560 175 2007
+44 (0) 754 564 1953
Viewing by Appointment in
Canterbury, Kent, UK
How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
BROWSE ALL STOCK
WANTED ! WE BUY ANTIQUE DESKS
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
LARGE ANTIQUE MAHOGANY PARTNERS DESK
A handsome Large Antique Mahogany Pedestal Desk.
c1910. Excellent tooled three panel dark brown/black hide writing
surface inset into moulded top. Four drawers to each pedestal and frieze over
the kneehole. Plinths to each pedestal. Reverse side has two
shelved cupboards (but no drawers). Panelled sides and rear. Excellent
original brass handles to each drawer.
Brass lever locks with key.
FEATURES - 1026 Large Antique Mahogany
Partners Desk c1910
- Large Antique Mahogany Partners Desk
- c1910 (George V)
- Excellent size, colour and proportions
- Three panel tooled dark brown/black hide
writing surfaces inset into moulded top
- Total of eight drawers to the front of the
desk each with original brass swan neck handles
- Frieze over kneehole (both sides)
- Rear of desk has two shelved lockable cupboards
- Panelled sides and rear
- Each pedestal supported on plinth bases
- Substantial desk but made in three pieces for ease of
- 1026 Large Antique Mahogany Partners Desk c1910
- Width = 72" (183cm).
- Depth = 42" (107cm)
- Kneehole width (measured between pedestals)
= 32" (81cm)
- Sitting or kneehole height (floor to the bottom of the
frieze) = 27" (69cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 29.5"
- Total of eight drawers and two shelved cupboards
Copyright © 2012 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.