Woking, Surrey, UK
BLOG & NEWS
Share on Twitter
Read more about us
SERPENTINE MAHOGANY PARTNERS
Superb Antique Flame Mahogany Twin Pedestal Partners Desk
with Serpentine front and sides. Edwardian. Excellent size and wonderful colour.
Tooled red leather writing surface with excellent patina. Original
Nine drawers to the front elevation and three drawers and two shelved cupboards
to the rear. Three piece construction.
Please note that there are TWO Gallery pages
for this fine desk. GALLERY 1
and GALLERY 2. As usual please
Click on each small photo in the Gallery to see full size images
FEATURES - 1024 Antique Mahogany Partners Desk
- Serpentine Form
- Antique Mahogany Twin Pedestal Partners Desk.
Serpentine form. Edwardian
- Good history
- Superb colour and proportions. Flame
- Very good tooled red leather writing
surface with fine patina
- Nine graduated drawers to front elevation.
- Three drawers and two shelved cupboards to
- Serpentine sides, front and rear.
Drawers and cupboard doors have curved fronts.
- Original handles to each drawer
- Original brass lever locks with keys
- Excellent size and proportions
- Three piece construction
DIMENSIONS - 1024 Antique
Mahogany Partners Desk - Serpentine Form
- Width = 65" (165cm)
- Depth = 41" (104cm)
- Height to Writing Surface = 30.25" (77cm)
- Kneehole Width = 29" (74cm)
- Kneehole Height = 24" (61cm)
- Total of 12 drawers of graduated size
Copyright © 2019 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.