How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
ANTIQUE MAHOGANY PARTNERS DESK Ref 1007
An Antique Victorian Mahogany Partners Desk.
This genuine antique Partners'Desk has identical front and rear elevations -
each comprising six drawers and a cupboard with vertical file dividers making
for a most practical working arrangement. Of excellent proportions this
Partners Desk has 17.5 square feet of working space, it has a magnificent dark
red waxed leather writing surface and the whole desk is a deep rich shade of
classic Victorian mahogany. Dating from the mid-Victorian period
this traditional British Partners Desk provides an excellent working environment while
being a handsome piece of antique office furniture in its own right.
FEATURES - 1007 Antique Mahogany
- A genuine Victorian Mahogany Partners' Desk
with identical front and rear elevations
- Single cupboard and six drawers to both the front and
the rear elevations
- Three graduated drawers to both pedestals,
with three drawers to the front and the rear frieze
- One piece hide leather writing surface
in antique red, inset to the moulded edge top
- Hand embossed work to the leather, with
corner stamp detail
- Hand-cut dovetail joints to all twelve
- Shaped vertical portfolio dividers to both
- Mahogany linings to all drawers
- Twin turned wooden knob handles
- Plain polished inner and outer pedestal
- Pedestals raised on plinth bases, with
original recessed wheeled castors
- Rounded corners to pedestals, plinths and
top, with ogee moulding.
DIMENSIONS - 1007 Antique Mahogany
- Width = 60" (153cm). Depth = 42" (107cm)
- Kneehole width (measured between pedestals)
= 27" (69cm)
- Sitting or kneehole height (floor to the bottom of the
frieze) = 24" (61cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 31"
- Cupboard widths (internal) = 14" (36cm)
- Cupboard internal depths (front to back) =
- Cupboard heights = 17" (43cm)
- Pedestal drawer widths (internal) = 12" (30cm)
- Pedestal drawer internal depths (front to back) =
- Central drawer widths (internal) = 26"
- Central drawer depths (front to back) = 17"
- All frieze drawer heights = 3" (7.5cm).
Copyright © 2014 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.