PAYMENT & DELIVERY
BLOG & NEWS
ANTIQUE MAHOGANY PARTNERS DESK Ref 1007
An Antique Victorian Mahogany Partners Desk.
This genuine antique Partners'Desk has identical front and rear elevations -
each comprising six drawers and a cupboard with vertical file dividers making
for a most practical working arrangement. Of excellent proportions this
Partners Desk has 17.5 square feet of working space, it has a magnificent dark
red waxed leather writing surface and the whole desk is a deep rich shade of
classic Victorian mahogany. Dating from the mid-Victorian period
this traditional British Partners Desk provides an excellent working environment while
being a handsome piece of antique office furniture in its own right.
FEATURES - 1007 Antique Mahogany
- A genuine Victorian Mahogany Partners' Desk
with identical front and rear elevations
- Single cupboard and six drawers to both the front and
the rear elevations
- Three graduated drawers to both pedestals,
with three drawers to the front and the rear frieze
- One piece hide leather writing surface
in antique red, inset to the moulded edge top
- Hand embossed work to the leather, with
corner stamp detail
- Hand-cut dovetail joints to all twelve
- Shaped vertical portfolio dividers to both
- Mahogany linings to all drawers
- Twin turned wooden knob handles
- Plain polished inner and outer pedestal
- Pedestals raised on plinth bases, with
original recessed wheeled castors
- Rounded corners to pedestals, plinths and
top, with ogee moulding.
DIMENSIONS - 1007 Antique Mahogany
- Width = 60" (153cm). Depth = 42" (107cm)
- Kneehole width (measured between pedestals)
= 27" (69cm)
- Sitting or kneehole height (floor to the bottom of the
frieze) = 24" (61cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 31"
- Cupboard widths (internal) = 14" (36cm)
- Cupboard internal depths (front to back) =
- Cupboard heights = 17" (43cm)
- Pedestal drawer widths (internal) = 12" (30cm)
- Pedestal drawer internal depths (front to back) =
- Central drawer widths (internal) = 26"
- Central drawer depths (front to back) = 17"
- All frieze drawer heights = 3" (7.5cm).
Copyright © 2016 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.