How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Information & Resources
Site Information Testimonials
BLOG & NEWS
Reasons to Buy
Guide to Buying
Share on Twitter
Read more about us
SMALL ANTIQUE MAHOGANY WRITING TABLE
- GILLOWS STYLE
An excellent small Antique Victorian Mahogany
green leather writing surface inset into the moulded top. Two frieze drawers with twin
turned wooden handles. Superb turned, reeded and fluted legs with original wheeled
castors jn the style of Gillows of Lancaster.
Drawers have hand cut dovetail joints and dust mouldings.
Matching set of original locks with keys. Excellent colour and proportions.
FEATURES - 3041 Small Antique Mahogany
- Small Antique Mahogany Writing Table
- Victorian c1850
- Excellent colour and proportions
- Tooled dark green leather
writing surface inset into moulded top
- Twin drawers each with twin turned wooden
- Turned, reeded and fluted legs with original wheeled castors.
- Matching set of original locks with
- 3041 Small Antique Mahogany Writing Table
- Width = 36" (91cm).
- Depth = 28" (71cm)
- Sitting or kneehole height (floor to the bottom of the
frieze) = 22.5" (57cm)
- Writing surface height from floor = 28.5"
- Twin drawers
Copyright © 2015 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.