How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
ANTIQUE OAK ARTS
& CRAFTS PEDESTAL DESK
A very good quality Antique Oak Pedestal Desk
dating from the late Victorian period c1890-1900. Original Arts and
Crafts features, styling and colouring. It has an excellent hand tooled green leather writing surface inset into the moulded top. Each pedestal has three graduated drawers. There
are a further three frieze drawers. Original brass handles and matched set of
locks with key (locks stamped with a crown and VR). Small wheeled castors under
each plinth. Nicely panelled rear. This antique desk is in the usual pedestal
desk configuration of three pieces i.e. two pedestals and the top, for ease of
transportation. A substantial desk of excellent size and proportions.
FEATURES - 2079 Antique Medium Size Oak Pedestal Desk
- Good quality Antique Oak Pedestal Desk
- Medium size. Late Victorian c1890-1900
with Arts & Crafts detailing
- Very good colour (will be even better after
cleaning and polishing!)
- Nine working drawer configuration, each
drawers with hand cut dovetails.
- All drawers with original brass handles and
matched set of brass lever locks (stamped crown VR).
- Hand tooled green leather writing surface inset to the moulded top
- Excellent size and proportions
- Ideally suited for
home office or study.
2079 Antique Medium Size Oak Pedestal Desk
- Width (overall) = 60" (153cm).
(overall)= 32" (81cm)
- Height (overall) = 29.5" (75cm)
- Kneehole Height = 23.5" (60cm)
- Kneehole Width = 26.5" (67cm)
- Total of nine drawers. Graduated size to
Copyright © 2014 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.