How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
SMALL ANTIQUE INLAID MAHOGANY PEDESTAL DESK
A Small Antique Pedestal Desk dating from the
Edwardian period. A top quality desk in fine condition. It has an
excellent tooled green leather writing surface inset into the moulded and
crossbanded top. Each pedestal has three graduated drawers. There
are a further three frieze drawers. Original brass ring handles and brass lever
locks and key. Fine inlays to the desk top, drawer fronts and pedestal sides.
Small wheeled castors under each plinth. This antique desk is in the usual
pedestal desk configuration of three pieces i.e. two pedestals and the top, for
ease of transportation. A very pretty desk of excellent size and proportions
FEATURES - 2073 Small Antique Inlaid Pedestal Desk
- Antique Inlaid Mahogany Pedestal Desk
- Small size. Edwardian
- Very pretty and a very good colour
- Fine inlays to top, drawer fronts and sides
of the pedestals
- Nine working drawer configuration, each
drawers with hand cut dovetails.
- All drawers with original brass ring
handles and brass lever locks with key.
- Excellent tooled green leather writing surface inset to the moulded top
- Excellent size and proportions
- Ideally suited for
home office or study.
2073 Small Antique Inlaid Pedestal Desk
- Width (overall) = 42" (107cm).
(overall)= 23" (59cm)
- Height (overall) = 29.5" (75cm)
- Kneehole Height = 23" (58.5cm)
- Kneehole Width = 15.75" (39.5cm)
- Total of nine drawers. Graduated size to
Copyright © 2014 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.