How To Buy From Us
Payment & Delivery
Desk Information & Resources
Antique Desk and Antique Writing Table ARCHIVE
Reasons to Buy an Antique
Guide to Buying an Antique Desk
Share on Twitter
SMALL ANTIQUE WALNUT PEDESTAL DESK
A very pretty Small Antique Walnut Pedestal Desk
dating from the late Victorian period. A good quality desk in fine condition. It
has an excellent hand dyed and hand tooled green leather writing surface inset into the moulded top. Each pedestal has three graduated drawers.
are a further three frieze drawers. Each drawer being lined and with hand cut
dovetails. Decorative brass handles with rose motif and brass lever
locks and keys.
Small wheeled castors under each plinth. This antique desk is in the usual
pedestal desk configuration of three pieces i.e. two pedestals and the top, for
ease of transportation. A very pretty desk of excellent size and proportions.
FEATURES - 2071 Small Antique Walnut Pedestal Desk
- Good quality Antique Walnut Pedestal Desk
- Small size. Late Victorian
- Very pretty and a very good colour
- Nine working drawer configuration, each
drawer with hand cut dovetails.
- All drawers with decorative brass handles
with rose motif and
brass lever locks with keys.
- Excellent hand dyed and hand tooled green leather writing surface inset to the moulded top
- Wheeled castors under each plinth
- Three piece construction (two pedestals and
- Excellent size and proportions
- Ideally suited for
home office or study.
2071 Small Antique Walnut Pedestal Desk
- Width (overall) = 48" (122cm).
(overall)= 25.5" (65cm)
- Height (overall) = 29" (74cm)
- Kneehole Height = 23" (58.5cm)
- Kneehole Width = 21" (53cm)
- Total of nine drawers. Graduated size to
Copyright © 2015 Antiquedesks.net - All Rights Reserved.